Just to warn you...this may be picture overload. And I may make this a two-part or even three-part blog post. But...she'll only turn one once. :) You've been warned.| Hannah woke up to balloons and presents. She bee-lined right to the presents and pulled the littlest one off of the table to open. |
| Hannah LOVED the balloons! Here's our decked-out kitchen :) |
Hannah and I had a great day together playing with her new toys. We went to our playgroup and then decorated her cake. When Dad got home we had birthday dinner. Then we let her dig into her little cake. I'm going to do a blog post later just on her cake fest because there were just too many good pictures of it :). After that she had a birthday shower, followed by more presents and skyping with Grandma and Grandpa Kelley and Grandma Trina and Poppa Dave. Thanks so much to everyone for her birthday wishes and gifts!!! We felt your love and are so grateful for such wonderful family and friends!
![]() |
| Hannah tearing into Grandma Cathy's present :) |
| She loved Grandma Cathy's card best |
| Hannah opening Grandma Barbara's gift |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, little one! We love you and are so happy you joined our little family one year ago! |



Yay Happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is adorable!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the cake fest :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Hannah! So cute! I can't wait for Emma's birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to beautiful Hannah! It would have been so fun to celebrate with you guys. Here is to another great year for your precious girl!
ReplyDelete