15 August 2013

Random Happenings

We got our first tomatoes from our bucket garden!  Deeeelish.

Hannah's new favorite thing to do is go to our shoe basket, take out all of the shoes, then sit in the basket.
Hannah is growing so fast...she's so close to walking (standing by herself and taking one step before falling down).  She zips around getting into all sorts of things (we have taped the toilet shut and installed latches on most of our cupboards).  And she wears herself out!  This is her favorite way to sleep, with her bum way up in the air.  We call it sleeping stinkbug-style.

Oh!  And I uploaded loads of our home videos here on my youtube channel for your enjoyment!  If you have problems accessing them, just shoot me an email and I'll make sure you are on the list.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the posts! You guys do a lot of fun things, and Hannah is so cute. I can't wait to hear more when she starts walking... it's fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I just learned that I have a youtube channel too! Woo! That is so cool! Yay for "family history" techno style!

    ReplyDelete