13 August 2013

Gearing Up for Birthday Madness :) One Week and Counting...

In one week this little goon turns one!!!

I can't express to you how crazy excited I am for her birthday.  More excited than her, I can assure you :).  Even though I have been telling her all about it.  The cake, the birthday song, the awesome presents that grandparents and aunts and uncles have sent.

We're going to do a little family party on her birthday.  The following Saturday we're going to have a party at a park with a little boy in our ward who also celebrates his birthday in August and is Hannah's little friend.  He also has the most amazing hair!  I digress.  We are doing a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme and got together to make the invites.


I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out!  I wish all of our Utah and Boston family and friends could be magically transported for the day to our little party.  And I think that would be Hannah's birthday wish too.  Just know that we'll take loads of pictures and video just like new parents do so that you can share in the celebration!

Yay birthdays!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! Happy Birthday Hannah!!! Love the kissy face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - enjoy the next year they change even more. Happy bday to Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Briana! I'm Heather and I have a question regarding your blog :-) My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete