![]() |
| Though the amount of frosting may lead you to believe otherwise, Hannah mostly just picked off the frosting-covered blueberries and ate them, leaving the cake largely intact. |
![]() |
| Her frosting hands kind of stressed her out. |
![]() |
| ...until she put them in her mouth. |
| Hannah takes a pause to admire the balloons. |
![]() |
| Back to the cake-eating business. |
| The face-wipe. |
![]() |
| One last bite. |
![]() |
| Mmmmmm...cake. |
After that last bite, Hannah got frosting in her eyes and cried as we gave her a birthday shower (I think her own image in the mirror frightened her).
![]() |
| Cake-scarred Hannah crying chocolate tears and wiping chocolate boogers. But she will live to open another present, we are sure. |







So cute! Those pictures are priceless. The one where she wipes her face, baha! Love it! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love this!! so fun :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh! She is the cutest! Crazy to think she's already a yr! Happy birthday little one! Ps you guys are so fun. I love reading about all your adventures out east and I'm a bit envious as that's where I wanted to move to. It's ok though, Oklahoma is cool too, right?! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Angel!!! It's crazy how fast they grow. Also, I think Oklahoma is way cool! Plus, we'll only be here for a few years, so I feel like we have to live it up now... :)
DeleteI love how she got so much frosting on her! So adorable.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Oh her poor eyes. Makes mine water just looking at the picture. Cake on your first birthday probably isn't as grand as everyone else makes it out to be, but we sure enjoy watching!
ReplyDelete