Hannah and I just got back from Utah. The memories of fun are still so fresh I would jump back on an airplane with my wiggly one in a heartbeat just to be back in the arms of family. This time, though, I would trick DuPont and bring Ty along :).
We had a wonderful wonderful visit. Seriously, it is so fun to go visit people who think your baby is just as awesome/beautiful/smart/gorgeous/intelligent/sweet/amazing as you do :). Thanks so much for loving us and spending time with us! My next few posts will be about the fun things we did, but here are a smattering of photos to hold you off until then :).
 |
| Hannah with Papa Dave and Grandma Trina at the Punk's Patch :) |
 |
| Hannah's Halloween costume...revealed! |
 |
| Hannah with Grandpa and Grandma Kelley |
 |
| Hannah the Stinker with Grandma Barbara |
 |
| Hannah and Grandma C, her namesake :) |
Ohkay! These are so precious. I love the one of your guys in your costumes and she is smiling. It was so good to see you! I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteCute costume!
ReplyDeletehahah I love hannah's piggies in the owl picture and her big cheeser!! Love it. Glad you could get home. love and miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete