18 October 2013

More Pumpkins

Hannah has learned another word!  Pumpkin.  Except she says it more like, "Puck."  But it's so darn cute I just let it slide.  We carved pumpkins last night as a family, and she loved it!  So much so that she wouldn't even go to bed she loved them so.  She would just dash back into the kitchen saying, "puck, puck."  
We get to carve pumpkins? This is a new thing!
I have some designs all worked out...and I'm bare-chested ready to go!
Today we put them outside and she helped me arrange them just so.






Anyways, I'll be MIA for a few days because we're babysitting over the weekend.  And who knows if I'll blog again before I COME TO UTAH with Baby Hannah!  Oh man, so excited!!!  I just wish Tyler could come too!  So, I'll see you when I see you!

To Do List:

Finish Hannah's Halloween Costume-Check
Carve Pumpkins-Check
Travel to Utah-NEXT WEEK!!!

2 comments:

  1. SO excited to see you both! We are coming early Friday so we can spend a whole 2 and a half days with you cuties!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I cannot wait to see you this week. Hannah is so adorable with her "puck." Oh! I love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete