21 November 2013

In which Christmas is (almost) Upon Us

We decorated for Christmas!!!  Yes, I know the complaints I may get from this.  So I will post a picture of Hannah to appease you:

See? She's so excited about our Christmas decorations she's a basket case!  Really, though, she finds baskets around the house, dumps out the contents, puts them on her head, and runs around blindly laughing loudly.  What a goon.


We are seriously excited for the season of Christmas, though.  Our Christmas lights stave off the post-daylight savings darkness in the evenings.  Our ornaments provide hours of entertainment for our little one.  And Thanksgiving is so darn late this year that we had to decorate early.  Also, thanks to my sister Camille's suggestion to buy and decorate some Christmas letters last year, I now have a new decoration to put up.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all of your posts! The letters look so good, you are so artistic and clever. I also laughed out loud when you said Hannah was a basket case. DJ and I are so close to putting our tree up. I love this time of year almost as much as I love you!

    ReplyDelete