05 November 2013

Hannah and Bri's Utah Trip: A New Niece for Hannah

While we were in Utah, we got to be a part of Hailey's baby shower!  Hailey is now 33 weeks pregnant (but who's counting?) with their first baby.  And can I just say how EXCITED I am for Hannah to have another little cousin to play with!? And the first cousin on the Harlan side to boot! Girl cousin power!
Beautiful Hailey with her ultra-cute bump
Hailey is such a beautiful person and is really just gorgeous preggo.  I love her and her little bump.  We had a beautiful outdoor shower and tons and tons of admirers.  Hailey has always amazed me with how kind, fun and personable she is.  Seriously, everybody loves her, and I am one of her fans!  It was so fun to organize all of her gifts and talk about the best (and hardest :) Christmas present she'll ever get.
The games, the setting, the food :).  I voted for the name Baby Claire.  I think Claire Bennion has a nice ring to it.  To the left are those amazing pumpkin rolls I talk about.
As for the shower, so fun!  Thanks to pintrest and my mom's special flair for parties, the tables, food, games, everything were amazing.  My favorites?  The pumpkin cheeseball, Camille's pumpkin roll (thanks, random high school students!), and the soup buffet with Kneader's bread. Mmmm.  Also, I liked the decos.  But food first!
The pumpkin cheeseball was so cute and amazing it deserved to be its own picture.
So excited for Hailey's little pumpkin to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment