18 November 2013

Feast or Famine

Today while talking to Grandma Barbara I realized that lately, my blog has been feast or famine.  I do really, really well for a while and then...kaput. Nothing.  I think part of the reason is that, lately, my attempted photoshoots of Hannah have turned out like this:

Or this:


So you can see my crying baby up-close, in high definition.  Also, I promise she loves playing in the leaves aaaand I promise that I don't walk around with the camera making her cry, but for some reason as soon as I whip out that camera, all joy and fun are gone.  Alas.

However, a lack of perfect photos shouldn't keep me from blogging about our lives here in Delaware.  Also, I can always take photos of the landscape.


Life has been good lately.  I was sad to leave Utah and all its wonderful people, and to make the return even more unbearable, we all came down with the nastiest stomach flu EVER.  Reason number 2 for not blogging for a while.  But we're all back to great health, our Christmas shopping is more or less done, and we're gearing up for Thanksgiving in Boston, so things couldn't be merrier!  I'm very grateful for my life here in Delaware, even if I do miss our families terribly, and I'm especially grateful for Delaware when it's 66 degrees and we can get out and enjoy the leaves.  So here's to being grateful and for more blog posts to come!!!  Happy end of fall!

2 comments:

  1. Laughed really hard at Hannah the stinker not posing for pictures very well. She is so camera shy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and wonderful! I love your blog posts and I love these pictures. They are so cute, beautiful and fun! I love you and miss you. Can't wait to see you again in only a couple of months

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete