"Garage Sale!" I said to Ty.
"Do you want to stop?" Ty asked. If you know anything about my family and their love of garage sale-ing (it's in our blood-just talk to Grammy and Grandpa or Kara and Donnie), you know my answer was yes please.
Ty was great, letting me find deals and and buying things. Hannah made out like a bandit. Here are some of the treasures we found:
This last Friday Tyler and I went out on a great date :). We have some awesome friends who watch Hannah every other week He took me Frisbee golfing at Iron Hill Park (reminiscent of our second date) and out to Brusters for ice cream.
On Saturday we missed out on more garage sales because we did Saturday in the Park, volunteering at a shooting range :). We cleaned up trash along the Delaware river and cut down invasive bamboo. Hannah helped out too by being cute.







I might just die over how cute your family is! Your new hairdo looks absolutely stunning! I love all of you and miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us updated :)