12 April 2013
More than our Seeds have Sprouted...
...So has Baby Hannah's teeth!!! "She is the toothless wonder no more," says her old man Ty. I have attributed many cries, cranky attitudes, and other ailments the past 4 months to Hannah possibly teething; however, these concerns have been mostly met with an eyeroll from Ty, particularly because I'm always attributing behavior to something. That's why today caught us off guard; I cried "tooth" too many times. When Hannah bit me, though, I knew it. She had sprouted a tooth. A quick gum sweep confirmed it. #1 is in, with #2 on its heals. Our baby girl is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so darling and just gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteyou should try the amber teething necklace's I have friends that love them. Yay baby hannah another mile stone reached!! Sad for you though. I am so grateful that my kids were gummies until after they turn one.
ReplyDeleteHey Jules! Thanks for the advice! I'll have to try it. And it's sad, but luckily after that first scare she hasn't tried it again :).
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable and so are you :) I love you all so much! Do you post your videos to Youtube?
ReplyDelete