25 July 2013

Aunt Hailey!

We had a fun, hot time on the boat :)
We got Hailey all to ourselves for a few days before she flew back home to Utah.  It was so fun to have her here!  Her beautiful face, her great sense of humor, her help with Hannah.  Oh man, it was just great to have my sister and bff here.  She helped me teach Primary on Sunday.  We visited an awesome potato chip factory and got free chips.  Her last night here we rented a rowboat at Lum's Pond and paddled around.  Then we had the hottest picnic ever followed by the most delicious ice cream.
The wildlife
The good-lookin' row-man
Hailey, we will miss you so!  Thanks for making me laugh and helping me out with the Han.  
Your visit = my happiness.  Love you!!!


2 comments:

  1. hannah looks so happy in that picture with Hailey :) haha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW, I love and miss you daily. I realized how many friends I don't have in Logan. BOOO.

    ReplyDelete