Back in June (I can say that now because it's July), Tyler, Hannah and I flew to sunny California to spend one glorious week with the Harlan family. Everyone was there--my parents, all my sisters, my sisters' hubbies (where applicable) and my darling niece Olive.
 |
| Isn't she adorable!!! (this is not a question) |
It was a wonderful trip. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure for a couple of days, we played tennis tennis tennis, we lounged around the pool and house, and we took a beach trip. Here are a few pics from our trip:
 |
| Hannah loved the Dumbo ride! Any ride that didn't make a lot of noise, really. |
 |
| Hannah's favorite thing by far, however, were the characters. She loved Pluto, Mickey, and Minnie best. |
 |
| I love these little cousins. And my darling sister Hailey. |
 |
| Hannah pulling a face. |
 |
| Cars Land was SO cool. |
 |
| One night, we bbqed and Ty made us all ribs :) |
I wish I lived next to my amazing family. Though we had a fantastic time, one week wasn't long enough and it was hard to say goodbye! Thanks everyone for a great time--we love and miss you! (Hannah keeps asking when we're going to California again on the airplane...)
Wow! So much fun turning two years old! Hannah's friend is a cutie. We love you and miss you. Grandma Kelley (mom)
ReplyDelete