The Good Life
Yeah! I'm soooo happy for you!!! Do you know if you are adding a boy or a girl? You're not that far behind me :)
Hooray, hooray for the Kelley family! Congratulations!
Yeah! This is so adorable and I cannot wait for Kelley #4 to join the family. Love you guys!
Thanks! We don't know yet what we're having. I'm way excited, Jennifer, that we'll have littles the same age!
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! YAY! Congrats!! Love you guys!
Aah! Briana, this is so exciting! You will be the best mama of two!
Yeah! I'm soooo happy for you!!! Do you know if you are adding a boy or a girl? You're not that far behind me :)
ReplyDeleteHooray, hooray for the Kelley family! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeah! This is so adorable and I cannot wait for Kelley #4 to join the family. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We don't know yet what we're having. I'm way excited, Jennifer, that we'll have littles the same age!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!!!!!! YAY! Congrats!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAah! Briana, this is so exciting! You will be the best mama of two!
ReplyDelete