Hannah recently had her 18 month check-up and I seriously can't believe how fast she is learning and growing. Seriously, when people told me how fast it went when Hannah was, say 4 months, I was like, "yeah, yeah it actually seems like forever," but as I read recently in a book, "the days are long but the years are short." Hannah is growing up.
She is healthy and happy. She measured in at a little over 33 inches and 22 lbs 13 oz-so still tall and skinny. Her doctor is way impressed by her language skills; actually, we all are. Seriously, she busts out words like pine cone, snuggle, Candyland, and ceiling all of the time. She said her first full sentence on Saturday. We were driving home from the Y and Hannah was in the back with her baby doll. From the back we hear "Baby hat fell off. Fix it?" We couldn't believe it! She is a smart cookie.
- The park! When she hears we're going to the park she starts to clap her hands and cheer "Yay park! Yay!"
- Cookies. When I tell her she can't, she just looks at me and says, "Cookies, pleeeaaaase?"
- Bubble baths. With the ducks.
- Reading books.
- Snuggling. Don't let this deceive you though. Snuggling to her means going on mommy and daddy's bed and jumping and climbing all over the pillows and your head.
- Noodles (she calls them noo-nees). When I ask her what she wants to eat for dinner, besides cookies, she'll say noonees.
No comments:
Post a Comment