The week of Valentine's I left my love and flew to Vegas. I didn't win it big with the slots, but I did score an excellent vacation with my family. With the 60+ degree weather (one day it was 70 degrees!!!) and surrounded by family, it was truly the re-charge that I needed.
Hannah's favorites: her cousin baby Olive (Ah-Ah), the sand dunes, rocks, the park, swimming, and milkshakes (thanks, Papa Dave!). For days after we returned home Hannah asked about Ah-Ah, Grama, and Papa.
 |
| Hannah and Olive at the park with hottie aunt Hailey :) |
 |
| Hannah loves her cousin!!! (and she loved that they both had cupcake pajamas :) |
 |
| Our Valentine Photoshoot Fail. |
 |
| Hannah loving Uncle DJ and Aunt "Mille" |
 |
| The happy grandparents |
I was happy to come home to Ty, but it made me realize how very much I want to live close to family. Delaware is too far! I hope we can make it back to Utah (or at least closer) very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment