Well, I'm back from my lovely trip to St. George, Utah and we survived babysitting a family of four boys (throw-up included!) and so I am recommitted to my blogging goals :).
Before my Utah trip (pictures to come soon!) Tyler and I launched a series of organization projects to de-clutter the new year. Voila our efforts:
| We doubled our kitchen storage by purchasing a second shelving unit (yay Ikea!). We painted it Solar Flare Orange and honestly don't know what we did before... |
| We purchased boards and made some shelves for our back room craft supplies. Now Hannah can't get crafty without us, hoorah! Ty did a great job with measuring and installation, don't you think? |
| Ohkay, so we didn't make this hat for Hannah, but our friends did and I'm absolutely in love with it (and her face) so I had to share. |
| Finally, this is Hannah's project. Walking around with this bucket on her head. It is seriously her favorite thing to do. |
In addition to our organization efforts, Tyler has launched a massive series of food fermentation projects. I bought him a food fermentation book for Valentine's (I know. How romantic can a wife get, right?) and he is loving it. He recently finished his first batch of Bulgarian yogurt and it is DELISH. I'm really excited for his sourdough strains coming up in a few months, and his Kefir after that.
Also, I am putting my finishing touches on my editing business and when I launch it I will definitely let you all know about it! I'd love feedback on it too, so expect a post on that project soon :).
Happy Wednesday!
Ooo love the orange!! Hannah is starting to show more of the wonderful Harlan charm, creativity and style!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you so much! st. George was such a blast! Where did you get the hardware to do your shelves? DJ and I are thinking we might need some. Can't wait to see you in the summer!
ReplyDelete