Hi All! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have had a devil of a time figuring out how to download our Thanksgiving pictures (yes, we forgot our camera) and was waiting for them to show you just how wonderful Thanksgiving in Boston can be. Alas, that post will have to come later, because Christmas is fast approaching and I feel the need to document all things Christmas!
First item on our list: Church was cancelled last Sunday because of the snow. Yes, folks, Christmas came early this year :). Juuuust kidding! We love church. But we were so very happy we didn't have to brave the blizzard outside and instead got to stay home and out of the snow and hazardous driving conditions. Hannah played in snow the first time, and loved it, and afterwards had hot chocolate for the first time, and loved that too.
As I write the sky is heavy and storm number two threatens to continue. Hannah and I hunkered down today, wrapped presents, and listened to Christmas music. I love this time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment