02 October 2013

Welcome Fall

I love the fall.  I love stepping on dry leaves and smelling the crisp perfume from their crunch.  I love the colors.  I love pumpkins and cider and crisp nights.  I'm so happy fall is here!

Hannah learned a new word yesterday at the park: bug.  That's right, stinkbug season is here again.  I'll take it though if it means fall.  So now Hannah finds a bug and follows it around saying, "Bug. Bug. Bug."  That's her ninth word she has mastered (more or less).
On her way to the slide!
Hannah and her stick.  She loves sticks and leaves and small rocks.
Getting ready to slide :)
We also do as much as we can in the beautiful warm fall weather.  Daily park visits are a must.  We also went with our friends to Longwood Gardens and enjoyed the pumpkin patch, train exhibit (I thought of you, Hailey Cutler!) and flowers.

Longwood in the fall.
Can I say it again? I love fall!

1 comment:

  1. Ga! I typed a really long comment and then google deleted it. I love all of these pictures. I love the Fall too, but not as much as I love you! Reading your blog posts makes me want to come and see you so bad!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete