Looks like Baby Hannah might have some competition for Daddy's affection. Last week we bought a 2000 Toyota Tacoma. The town we live in (Delaware City) is about 10 miles from any other towns and so when I'd leave Briana for work she's be stranded for the day and would be a little stir-crazy by the time I get home. Anyways, we've really enjoyed having 2 vehicles.
Hannah's first meal. She really liked her rice cereal. I learned a few tricks since this picture was taken and this morning when I fed her I didn't even need to wipe her face afterwords. So far, she's eaten apples, carrots, oranges, celery and rice cereal.
Now Ty is going to be a designated mover for your ward : ) Love the truck, and we especially love baby hannah (molly is constantly asking about her and wanting to see your blog)
ReplyDeleteLove the new truck! I hope I get a chance to ride in it some day. :) And I love, love, love cute, little Hannah. I can't wait to kiss those adorable cheeks this summer!
ReplyDelete