01 February 2013

Hannah and Hearts

Yay!  Happy February everyone!  We woke up this morning to the most snow we've ever seen in Delaware (maybe about an inch?).  I'm excited February is here because A) January is my worst month, B) it brings us closer to spring and warm weather, and C) it's the month of loooove.

In the spirit of love-month, I bring you a video of Hannah.  It's not great, but isn't she just getting giant?! She's 5 months and some change and I just can't believe how big she's getting.  She also has NOT rolled over yet, which leaves me to visiting child development websites all panicky every few days and Ty to bribing her with the purchase of a ball as soon as she rolls over.  Hopefully it happens soon!  I don't think it's for lack of muscles.  That darling can hold pilate/yoga positions 4594058 times longer than me, and I've been doing pilates for weeks now!


Also, in the spirit of the month of love, I crafted a little heart for our door.  My good friend Emily had a birthday this week, so we got together and did a nighttime craft project.  So fun and easy!  Just made from cardboard, glue, tissue paper, paper, and sparkles.  Anyways, I just wanted to share and show you all how advanced my craft skills have become.  My young woman's leaders would be proud!  Love you all!  Have a great weekend xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. Cute Craft and cute baby!! You make cute things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft! You should try chocolate cake with Hannah! That's what Dad and I did with you when you turned one and wouldn't walk yet. It worked! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah's SOOOO cute! I miss her :(

    ReplyDelete