19 October 2012

Everybody Loves Friday! ...And Baby Hannah :)

Poor Ty's computer took a turn for the worse this week, so I couldn't post the videos of Baby Hannah like I dreamed :(.  Sorry!  But it's something to look forward to in a few days.

The Kelley house is way excited that it's Friday.  We love the weekend!  We don't have much planned this weekend, but it's sure to be a treat.   To celebrate, here are some cute pics of Hannah (I think I'm getting a little better at photography, but if anyone has any good ideas, let me know!):

The Many Positions of Baby Hannah: She always looks fat fat fat when she's in her carseat, she loooooves to stretch, she loves pursing her lips, and she's quite talented at holding her head high :)

We try and read to Baby Hannah every night.  I took this one on the sly.

And I couldn't resist posting this-happy baby, stylish owl garb (thanks Alicia!), great life :)
Hope you all have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Briana, Hannah is so adorable! Seriously you guys are the cutest little family ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is a doll! I can't wait to kiss those cute, chubby cheeks in a few weeks. :) I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! Cute baby! {severe baby hunger} I'm glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete