So we've had this blog for over a week and I feel like we're already failing (sorry fans!!!). We will try not to let you all down! Perhaps it is a lack of excitement in our lives? Well, excitement is as excitement does. And we do have a lot of excitement.
Take tonight, for instance! Tyler and his ultimate frisbee team just snatched another championship. Despite my skepticism at the beginning of last season that ultimate could be more than a last-minute mutual activity, I have become converted and now believe that ultimate frisbee is a true sport. I still struggle with the spelling, though.
Our victory pictures are forthcoming (thanks Brooke!)
That's actually the second reason why I haven't blogged again. I always forget the camera. That was one of the reasons we started a blog, actually. So we could start bringing our camera to cool events. Alas.
So, to show you that we have a cool life, in pictures, here are some of our fall pics. And here's to taking them in the future. :)
I love these sisturz <3.
yeah! I love you sister <3
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world :) haha It is a fun ride!
ReplyDelete