For those of you who haven't heard, and for those who have :), we are expecting a new addition to our little family this August 14th. We couldn't be happier!!! Seriously, we are so, so excited. This having a baby experience has so far been just wonderful. Ty sings to Baby, we dream of a two-bedroom apartment, and I spend free-time looking up advice like what I can eat and if I can play tennis in the third trimester.
For those wondering, my pregnancy has been relatively easy. I know this isn't the case for everyone, and I have felt extremely blessed so far! And, come Tuesday, we are halfway there!!! That's right, folks. 20 weeks :). I am not a faithful baby bump picture-taker, but to please the curious...
But who cares about me and my growing belly!!! Let's take our first look at Hannah Lora. Yes, after our ultrasound last Tuesday, we found out that we'll be blessed with a
little baby girl <3.
Here she is!
Here are her athletic-looking feet.
And here is her face!!! She may look a bit alien,
but at least she has her mother's big eyes.
And here she is. She is so sweet and we love her already.
We're so excited to be parents. I welcome any advice, I'm fine if you touch my tummy, and we look forward to sharing her with the world!




yay Bri! our little girls will only be a month apart! that is awesome we can go on family vacations together :) im so glad your pregnancy has been good, mines gone fairly well. i just can't wait for baby josie to get here!! yay for baby girls.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for appeasing me with the belly pictures :) I think is so fun that all my friends are having babies. I suppose it means its time for me to jump back into the band wagon... maybe not for awhile... And you are one cute expectant mother!!!
ReplyDelete