Hello world!!! In order to keep all those we love and care about up to date on our awesome life, as well as share any knowledge, Tyler and I (Briana) have decided to make a blog. And update it. Weekly. Because I (Briana) am goal-oriented and currently waste too much time on facebook, I will be in charge of it. But Tyler is also in charge of it and will also do posts and pictures.
Are you excited yet???
You should be.
Except we are rather...ohkay, I am rather...computer un-savvy so we'll see how awesome this really turns out. If it doesn't? Real life is better.
Now I will attempt to post pictures on the two main events of our life that happened in the last few months:
This little gem is the logo of the company that offered Tyler a new job. That is right. Tyler graduates in April 2012. I graduate in June 2012. We start a real, grown-up job in June 2012 working for Du Pont, a company with an impressive resume of scientific achievements and an almost impeccable safety record. This is Tyler's dream job and we feel so fortunate, so blessed to have a job after we graduate.
But where will we go? You might ask.
Answer: We don't know.
The Long Answer: Tyler got a position as a Field Engineer, which means he will work on a project for 2-3 years, and then we will move and he will work on another project for 2-3 years...then we do that a few times and settle down. Cool, right? We will find out our first location in March. We're pretty excited.
Secondly,
I accomplished a life goal on October 8, 2011 when Tyler and I ran 26.2 miles. That's right. I ran a marathon. Don't ask me if I got the time I wanted. I just wanted to run a marathon. And I did. And I loved it. Tyler also ran a marathon. He ran fast. And he did not love it. But we ran it, and still had energy for a kiss at the finish :). I'm so happy I married a man that helps me accomplish my goals!
First blogpost accomplished. Until next week!
-Ty & Bri

That's awesome you accomplished your goal Bri! And that picture is so cute! I love it! Congrats! So exciting. And that's great that you are both graduating and that Ty got offered a job! yay for that! Mike is graduating in April too so we are pretty excited. :) Then on to his Masters.
ReplyDeleteSo excited you have a blog now! Looking forward to more updates. Way to go on the job & the marathon!!! I've done quite a few half marathons but have yet to complete a full marathon so I'm slightly envious. You rock! :)
ReplyDeletehoorah! all of these things are very exciting. can't wait to see more ; )
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job with DuPont. I know two great men who worked for DuPont and loved it. ALso congrats on the marathon. That is an awesome goal.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! We really are excited about DuPont. :)
ReplyDeletethats super impressive you ran a marathon!
ReplyDeleteand i love that you started a blog :)
love,
elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/
Hooray! I love your blog and I'm excited to keep up with all of the great things you two are up to. Love you both!
ReplyDelete