For the past month and one-half we have been asking Hannah what she wanted to be for Halloween. She started with a warthog, but then changed her mind numerous times until she finally decided on a ghosty. So a ghosty she was! We put off costumes until two days before, mostly because we've been taking care of a newborn and simply surviving, but I am pleased with our Halloween monster ensemble! Unfortunately baby Addy spit-up allllll over her kitty costume right after she got in it, so...she isn't pictured. But I took some pics of her that I will post after this. And one here for good measure :).
![]() |
| Hannah, the cutest ghosty on the block. Even if she doesn't hold still for pics |
We went to our friends in Wilmington for trick-or-treating. Their whole street gets closed off for a trick-or-treat block party. It was a lot of fun! Like the movies fun :). Hannah loved seeing the decorations and fake spiders and especially loved seeing the kids dressed up like Buzz and Woody (there were probably three, but she looked for them all night!). In all, we had a great time!
| Dad's the mummy, I'm the mommy. |
![]() |
| This is also how I look at Addy's 4 a.m. feeding. |
![]() |
| My little monster family. |
Also, for your amusement, we found this note taped to our door prior to Halloween:
Hope your Halloween was equally spooky and fun!



Such adorable Halloween costumes. DJ and I laughed out loud at your caption for your costume! Ha! You are the greatest :)
ReplyDelete