13 November 2014

Happy 1 Month, Baby Addy!

Baby Addy turned one month old Tuesday!  She didn't have her one-month check-up until today, though, so I put off blogging until she had her appointment.  The stats:

Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz. She's in the 84th percentile.
Height: 21.8" She's in the 77th percentile.
Temperament: I don't know if she's colicky or not, but she sure as heck cries waaaay more and waaaay louder than Hannah.  I'm going to go dairy-free for a week and see if that makes a difference.  Does anyone have any good dairy-free recipes to share with me?  I'd really appreciate it!

I love her anyways.  She has the sweetest smile and she's so chunky and cute!  Here are some pics of our little cutie!

Mommy Fact:  Chubby babies don't blow out as often!  Woot!




2 comments:

  1. Take her to a chiro. What a sweetie though!! miss and love you guys. Hannah feeding the goats reminds me of my little molly. Oh how I miss those simple days.

    ReplyDelete