01 October 2014

Happy Due Date to Me!

Well, here I am.  40 weeks preggo but no beautiful baby to cuddle and hold. The nursery is finished, I made a week and a half's worth of freezer meals yesterday aaaand refrigerated 2 dozen muffins' worth of batter today, vacuumed the whole house, ate some pineapple...still no sign of baby.  But we are ready.  I'm really excited for these freezer meals that I made, though.  I hope they live up to my (quite high) expectations.
 
Pics of the Nursery!  I'm pleased :).  Her bed is currently in our room and will move here a month or so after birth :)
I asked Hannah when she thought baby would come.  The conversation went something like this:

Me: Hannah, do you think baby will come today?
Hannah: No.
Me: When do you think she'll come?
Hannah: October.
Me: Did you know today is October?  So what day do you think she'll come?  Thursday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Friday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Saturday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Sunday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Monday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Tuesday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Wednesday?
Hannah: No.
Me: Well, what day do you think she'll come?
Hannah: (slight pause) Buzz Lightyear.

So there you have it folks.  Baby won't come until...Buzz Lightyear.

Because I haven't posted any bump pics.  Here I am at my (hopefully) giant-est.
When do you think she'll come? 

2 comments:

  1. Happy due date! You look beautiful and the nursery looks amazing!! I'm so excited for you and your little girl coming soon! I need to catch up on reading your blog, I'm way behind. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TONIGHT!!! DANG YOU BABY ADDIE! COME OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete