As you all know, Ty loves doing projects. Along with the myriad of things I have on my "Countdown to Baby To-Do List" that he has been diligently working on (woohoo!), he's still doing what he loves best. Ty projects. Last week, we bottled some of our garden tomatoes (because we literally have 100s). Bottling really wasn't as hard as we thought!
| Our beautiful tomatoes |
| Hannah blanching the tomatoes |
| Dad and Han, hard at work |
| Our (pretty much) finished product :) |
Truth be told, Ty doesn't really like stewed tomatoes, but he wanted to see if he could can them and I'm glad because I'm excited to use them in cooking :).
Okay. Hannah just walked out of her room when she's supposed to be napping. She learned how to climb out of her crib. A moment of silence, please.
Thank you.
At least I have my canned tomatoes post done.
And for those of you interested...Ty's next project is making kefir. yum!
I love jarred tomatoes. You can make homemade tomatoe soup!!! mmmm delicious!!
ReplyDeletebaha! There definitely needs to be a moment of silence for Hannah learning to climb out of her crib. I love you sister!
ReplyDelete