Ty and I also tried to visit as many friends as we could when we were in Utah. We miss our friends! Tyler's time was more limited, so he didn't get to visit as much, but I was able to see some of my great friends at barbecues and visits. Unfortunately I had such a good time visiting them I forgot to take pictures. :( Sad day! Of course, I did manage to take pictures of their kids...with my kid...
I'll just have to come back to Utah soon to get more pictures with you! (Brooke and Alicia and Meghan and Rachel and Jennifer...)
![]() |
| Hannah and her friend-who's-a-boy Charlie :). Look at those knock-out blue eyes! |
![]() |
| Hannah and her friend Emma Rose...they are so darn cute! |
![]() |
| Not all pictures of babies are stellar... |
I realize this is kinda just a lot of random pics and text...I'm a bit out of the blogging groove. I shall get better though! In the meantime, enjoy the pics :).







Aw! I love the pictures! I was hoping I could steal those from you, since we didn't get any either. (I don't know what we were thinking!) It was so wonderful to see you guys. We miss you three so, so much! Thanks for sacrificing some of your time for us! We really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete