05 December 2012

Our Weekend Projects

Our house was a house of sickness this past weekend so we didn't get out much and do tons of things.  We visited a Winter Fest (which we dubbed Lame Fest because it was crowded into this little tiny bare place called the North Pole in a strip mall), quickly left, and then visited Dollar Tree.  We found some cool $1 wall stickers at Dollar Tree, went home, and did some projects.  Let me know what you think!

First, we attached the dragon (yay dollar store!):

Then, I put Hannah's name on the wall.  But it only came with two 'a's and so I had to do Hannah Lu.  Do you like it?

Then, Ty and I made a mobile for Baby Hannah.  She loves it!!!

Finally, we decorated for Christmas.


In all, we had a great weekend and now, thankfully, we're all on the mend!!! Hope you all have a great week! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love you! I miss you guys and love your little leopard baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri! The decorations look so great :) You are becoming the cutest little crafter.

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete