So Tyler, Hannah and I have just been asked to do the Nativity at our ward Christmas party. Does anyone have any good ideas for good, cheap costumes???
Depends if you want to sew or not??? http://www.simplicity.com/p-2192-misses-men-teen-costumes.aspx is a great pattern that wouldn't be difficult or expensive for either of you. If nothing else, it should give you some ideas for the 'look'. I would think you could get super duper cheap fabric for both. You wouldn't need to sew the head coverings or wraps at all, just the long tunics. I have the pattern and would be happy to send it to you if that would help :)
Depends if you want to sew or not??? http://www.simplicity.com/p-2192-misses-men-teen-costumes.aspx is a great pattern that wouldn't be difficult or expensive for either of you. If nothing else, it should give you some ideas for the 'look'. I would think you could get super duper cheap fabric for both. You wouldn't need to sew the head coverings or wraps at all, just the long tunics. I have the pattern and would be happy to send it to you if that would help :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jennifer!! This gives me a great idea and I think I will attempt to sew something :). Thank youuuu!!
ReplyDeleteWould you like me to send you the pattern? I can get it out tomorrow no problemo :)
ReplyDeleteThat's okay! No worries. Thanks so much though! p.s. we're coming home for christmas...can i come see you?
ReplyDeleteYeah! Please do come and see us!!!! I can't wait to see all of you :) We've missed you all very much!
ReplyDelete