24 June 2012

Ty & Bri Have Fun at Yurt

We took a little mid-week vacation and went to a yurt up Mirror Lake Highway. During the winter it is about a 3 mile hike into the yurt but because there was no snow we could drive most of the way. The hike was only about 0.5 miles. I was so tired from roofing that I could barely keep up with Breezer.


We had a little picnic down by the stream. I tied a hook to a stick and threw it in the water. The stream was so small and shallow that I didn't expect to catch anything. We took a little nap and when I woke up we had caught a little brook trout!


We stopped at the farmer's market in Park City on the way home and got some wood fire pizza. Yum! It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment