24 June 2012

And Life Outside our Trips :)

Tyler has been doing an excellent job keeping up our blog with all of our fun summer adventures :).  I decided I had better get on the bandwagon and fill you in on the more day to day.  So...what has been happening since graduation?  I'll tell ya:


My man turns 24 :). He now sports a scruff beard more often than not (I attribute that to our frequent outdoor adventures and his temporary roofing job) and is as great as ever! 


We watch an eclipse together.  Ty found it not as exciting as it could have been, but I had a riotous good time with our solar glasses :).


I become more pregnant :).  This is me at 28 weeks.  Sorry I haven't been more religious with the photos!  I know you all want to see that big belly of mine.  Pregnancy has been a great experience and everything has been wonderful.  We're now at 33 weeks and I can't even believe our little Hannah Lora will be here so soon!  We've been educating ourselves as much as possible (thanks to thebump.com, What to Expect When You're Expecting, and our Lamaze class we have been taking) but any and all advice is welcome!  Because we still haven't found out where we are going for Ty's job, it looks like we'll be here in Utah for the birth of the baby.  We're thrilled, our families our thrilled, and it's gonna be great!  We only wish we knew where we would be and when we would start after she comes...we hope we'll find out soon!


Last but not least...my wonderful sister Camille Rose married a phenomenal guy on June 2nd-D.J. Zohlman is his name, and we love him.  It's nice to get some more men into the Harlan family :).  I love my sisters, but my Dad and Ty have been alone for too long!  Her and D.J. left a week later for Alaska for the summer, but they'll be home to see their new niece at the end of August :).  Their marriage was so beautiful and I'm so so happy for them.

Well, that's Kelley life in a nutshell.  Ty working, me taking my last master's classes (online), and us getting ready for our baby and waiting waiting for DuPont.

Until next time,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment