23 July 2012

At long last!

Finally we know where we're going. We found out this week that DuPont will be placing us in Newark, DE. We're really excited and can't wait to start!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you updated your blog!! Very fun to see all the adventures you are up to. And I looked you are only 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 ish hours away depending on what way you go..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! A get-together is definitely in order once we get out there and settled!!! I'm way excited to be closer to you :). Also, I need to call you soon to get some last-minute baby advice :). xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yay! So awesome!!! Hopefully we'll be back in Boston next year and only six hours away : ) Many visits and adventures are in the near future for the Mannings and Kellys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! T'will be a grand time! Plus, it looks like you guys are rockin it in Boston, so you'll have the in on everything!

      Delete